Wednesday, October 21, 2009

TERRY C. Shares UKE IKE on BIKE

Many of you have read Terry C. from Australia's articles on his eBay Martin ukulele quest. He and I met on eBay as competitors for ukulele player photos. Then I e-mailed him and suggested we share photos instead of bidding each other into oblivion, having originals is nice - but it can get too expensive. We have been in contact for I would guess 3 years now sharing photos and receiving pictures of Terry's vacations with his wife and his trusty ukulele.
.
Terry has posted some great videos with ukulele players 'slide shows' with ukulele player musicians, primarily his favorite Cliff Edwards (also known as Ukulele Ike). Here's a link to Terry's BEARETUBE youtube page...
.
.
Terry has also sent me a few 'articles' which I have posted...
.
WININBOY
.
CONFESSIONS
.
BALI
.
Terry also combined a pre-1906 San Francisco Earthquake video with Cliff Edwards Music

1 comment: