Tuesday, October 28, 2008

ALISTAIR WOOD - How to Play Ukulele - Blues Uke

http://howtoplayukulele.com/

http://ukulelehunt.com/

Alistair must be the most prolific proponent of the ukulele in the world. I have been a junkie for ukulele information for the last 2-and-a-half-years. (This blog is my place to keep my findings for my future reference for sharing with local ukeclub members and other enthusiasts.) Al has shared so much with me and I am always impressed with his enthusiasm, knowledge and competency to create nicely published ukulele ebooks at really low prices.

His new book is How to Play Blues Ukulele. It is $15 until the end of October, and $17 thereafter. After paying for the book it is emailed to you and you can print it out immediately! It comes with (80) mp3’s and (4) backing tracks to play along with!

Al also says he has a SECRET project but since he’s posted it on the internet, somehow, the secret has slipped out…
.
“I've already been working away on my next ukulele project. This one is going to be a little different I've been putting together a collaboration with tabs and arrangements from a bunch of people. It's early days yet and I don't want to jinx it, but I'll throw caution to the wind and let you in on who else is involved so far: James Hill, Mark Kailana Nelson and Dominator. Best of all, the proceeds from it will be going to Ukuleles for Peace. And that's all I'm saying for now. Lips sealed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment