Monday, May 9, 2011

Casey Abrams || Brought Some Style to American Idol


My wife and I enjoy watching American Idol each week. We usually record the Wednesday night show and then speed through it and the results show on Thursday night. I enjoy the music and song selection. It always makes me wonder if I could play the song on the uke. I liked Casey Abrams and Haley Rheinhart for their duets and Jazzy sounds. I didn't think either would win it -- although now I think Haley has had some amazing performances. I also have enjoyed the country stylings of Scotty McCreery. But I think the judges are right that James Durbin is the odds on favorite.

But for me, Casey Abrams seemed to be the most likely to fit in at a uke club. He WAS my personal favorite to watch because he is a talented multi-instrumentalist and I was always curious about what he would perform. I found Casey on Wikipedia and there are links to all of his AI performances:

No comments:

Post a Comment