Monday, June 28, 2010

Lambchop's Ukulele Blog || Learning the Fretboard

Buster Keaton, Cliff Edwards image from
Buster Keaton can’t seem to get along without Cliff Edwards.
“Sidewalks of New York,” Keaton’s latest at the Riviera, is the third Keaton
talkie in succession in which Edwards has been given a featured role. The
previous two were “Dough Boys” and “Parlor, Bedroom and Bath.”

===

Here's a great article for the ukulele junkie...

We know about the fleas BUT where is the DoGBonE?

http://lambchopukulele.blogspot.com/2010/05/how-to-learn-13-of-ukulele-fingerboard.html

4 comments:

  1. Love Lambchop's blog. I am going to learn those notes on my ukulele. So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I like to read and learn AND share good info wherever I can find it.

    Jeff / HU

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Lamb Chop, aka Mike. Thank you so much for the referral. I really appreciate it. I have been to your blog before and just love it, by the way. Big Cliff Edwards fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really very awesome tutorial to learn fret board beside gospel banjo tabs, I am also like your site a lot...

    ReplyDelete