The Ukulele Fretboard:
- Shows the notes up to the 12th fret of the soprano fretboard
- Enharmonic Tones (A# = Bb, etc.)
- Creating Chords (Basic Information)
- Muscle Memory (This is a key piece of information for every beginner!)
First Position Chords:
Advanced Chord Positions:
Ukulele Strummers Songbook:
- Ka'au Crater Boys, IZ, Valley Boys, Ekolu'
A tidbit of Clint Fisher Ukulele Philosophy:
"...If you take the time to learn about the instrument itself, how it works, how you need to caress it to allow it to "sing" the sound you're looking for, how you need to have patience with yourself as you learn about the Ukulele, you will improve quicker than you think."
"Play what you want to play, sing what you want to sing, strum how you want to strum, pick what you want to pick. Never be afraid to play in front of people and never say you're sorry for mistakes you play along the way. Have fun with it, or put it away."
"Just have fun making beautiful music. In the big picture, that's really what it's all about, right?"