Tuesday, March 29, 2011

NOTICE || UKULELE THEFTS || S.F. BAY AREA

LOCAL FRIENDS PLEASE HELP!

My friend Steven Strauss had several instruments stolen from him. Anyone in the S.F. Bay area please take note and if you see any of these on Craigslist, eBay or on the ground at a Flea Market. (Please contact me @ HumbleUker@gmail.com.) I will be helping Wendy sell her ceramic arts at the DeAnza Flea Market this Saturday -- so I will take a look there. Steven is a generous spirit as well as a phenomenal musician. I would love to see him get all of these back.
  • Martin 1K Soprano from the early thirties
  • RISA solid electric soprano (low G)
  • DaSilva James Hill Tenor (low G)
  • Harmony Baritone with a purple non-wound low string
  • Couple of amps
Here's Steven playing the RISA at a local Nabalom Bakery performance...

Steven noted on FaceBook, "they might as well have taken our hearts, bashed up as they are."

LOCAL FRIENDS PLEASE HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment