Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Colin R. Tribe || Sneak Peak Tutorial "In My Life"

I asked Colin if he would consider sharing with you one of his awesome Tutorial videos that he has for sale. We have all seen him masterfully play his UNIQUELELE arrangements on his soprano ukulele with the colorful dots. If you are at all like me you are looking for a few songs that are beautifully composed to play and enjoy for a lifetime. Colin has created all of these arrangements with great care. He also has study notes that show his love of music.

I have created a new page called TUTOR just below the blog title above. I had found that the TUTOR section on my Humble Baritonics (Baritone Ukulele) blog has had a lot of viewer traffic and so I decided to do it over here also. The Harpsichord section is quite splendid. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment