Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ukulele Bartt & Ukulollo - Across the Universe

A John Lennon 70th birthday collaboration. I think back to the sadness I felt the day that John Lennon was shot in 1980. The affect of Beatles music had on the world of music cannot be overstated. John had just come back with his Double Fantasy album and I think there was a feeling that this album was just the beginning of more great music.
.
I have had the pleasure to meet both Ukulele Bartt and Ukulollo at the Wine Country Ukulele Festival. It is a delight to meet the people that have created some of the best performances on YT. Bartt with the Disney classic When You Wish Upon a Star and Ukulollo's Bolero of multiple personalities. Disney, whom I would like would like the extra exposure, requested Bartt to remove the performance! I almost convinced Ukulollo to come to Burning Uke 8 with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment