Thursday, May 13, 2010

BOSSA ROCKER WANTS YOU...

Hello Humble Uker!

It's Bossarocker here. Hope all is well with you.

I'm putting together a ukulele show for Chorlton Arts Radio (May 17-30, 2010) & I wonder if you can help me get the word out there? I'm looking for people to submit their uke tunes for me to play on the show. All the info is here: http://tiny.cc/e4t6e I'd like to play as wide a range of music as possible to really show just how diverse the ukulele can be!

Any help you can offer to get the word out there would be greatly appreciated, just let me know if you need any more info. Please upload a track yourself!

This year is the festival’s tenth anniversary & the first year that it has had its own radio station. The ukulele shows will broadcast on two Wednesdays May 19 & May 26, 2010, 7-8pm UK time.

Thanks,

Lou bossa_rocker@yahoo.com
there is a link for on my blog, here...

http://bossa.tumblr.com/post/569100811/ukulele-tunes-needed-for-chorlton-arts-radio

No comments:

Post a Comment