Saturday, March 20, 2010

Let's Make Waves...


Mary recently left a comment on my blog so I snooped over to her blog Ebb and Flow and quickly found this cool photo. Mary, who I recognized as another Berkeley Ukulele Club frequent strummer has amazing painting talent and she has made an in-depth artistic study ocean waves. You can see her art by clicking on the blog title above. Also, there is another ukulele photo if you click over here... http://blog.marywagstaff.com/2009/11/ukulele-artor.html
Thank you Mary for taking the time to make a comment, I appreciate it! HU

2 comments:

  1. HU- What an honor to be included on your site.. THANK YOU! I really enjoy your posts, and am working my way through all the links, as well as the archives...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading and enjoying. I really enjoy it when someone takes the time to write. My computer and I are lonely! HU

    ReplyDelete