Saturday, January 2, 2010

Jackson Browne || Sky Blue and Black



Many years ago I went out to run around the San Leandro High School track and met a guy close to my age named, Jeff Exline. Jeff was a single guy that loved music and life. He had suffered through some sorrows and regrets earlier in his life but was taking full charge of creating a better life for himself. Last I heard he was up in Healdsburg, CA. Jeff was a great fan of Jackson Browne melancholic songs and soon I began to savor each new album too.

I have wanted to sing a Jackson Browne song with ukulele accompaniment and I think Chordie's version has a good feel on my Low-G-Uke. Here's the Chordie link...

http://www.chordie.com/chord.pere/www.guitaretab.com/j/jackson-browne/59645.html?1944-06-06=always&transpose=&tuning=GCEA

And for those Humble Baritonics (Baritone Ukuleles) DGBE tuning

http://www.chordie.com/chord.pere/www.guitaretab.com/j/jackson-browne/59645.html?1944-06-06=always&transpose=&tuning=DGBE

No comments:

Post a Comment