Wednesday, December 23, 2009

SHOW US YOUR UKES || UKULELE CLUB OF SANTA CRUZ


Where can you buy one?
...
I found this quotation from "Uncle Taco" on the Ukulele Underground bulletin board.
I think it expresses the feelings of many ukulele players.
...
"... I can finally make music for MY OWN enjoyment and not for someone else's, not for money, not to prove anything--just for the sheer celebration of the sound of it. That I get to play ukulele with others is a very pleasant bonus to the whole blessing the ukulele has been for me."

...

2 comments:

  1. Quite an impressive variety in the photo. And making your own music, at whatever level, is infinitely nicer than listening to any recorded music. So an instrument can save you money over time as you lessen the amount of recorded music you purchase and consume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely love Uncle Taco's comment....

    i'll be sharing this...

    peace,

    todd

    ReplyDelete