Sunday, October 18, 2009

VINCE TUZZI || SANTA CRUZ ICON


Vince Tuzzi is a soft spoken member of the Ukulele Club of Santa Cruz who has a warm heart and great voice. I first heard him sing Willie Nelson songs when he played with various opening bands for the UCSC meetings at Bocci's Cellar. I have heard him sing John Prine's In Spite of Ourselves with Celina Gutierrez earlier this year -- I was thrilled since I enjoyed the original "naughty" duet with JP and Iris DeMent and posted it here...
.
http://humbleuker.blogspot.com/2009/06/ukulele-club-of-santa-cruz-61809.html
.
Vince is also known for his distinctive beard. He is kind of a silent partner and watchful eye for the club making sure that people feel welcome. The reason I bring all of this up for attention is that Vince has a new website which combines his music with his Paradise Hot Dog stand and his Santa Claus skills. Here's Vince's new website...
.

No comments:

Post a Comment