Monday, August 10, 2009

KENI LEE BURGESS - 3 STRING WALKING BASS LESSON {CLICK HERE} DON'T MISS THIS!

Smokin' Ukes
--^ oOo ^--
.
Earlier today I was discussing getting a few people for a group closer to home. I was suggesting that we might also bring other instruments in to our realm to get a bit fuller sound. After watching the Playing for Change videos and seeing the washboard percussion with the thimbles and steel cups, and trying one while I was in Alaska last year with my wife, Wendy, I have been impressed with the power of simple instruments. I also tried a 1-string washbasin bass when I was there.
--
I watched a video by Keni Lee Burgess today of him giving a lesson on a 3-string cigar box instrument. I was totally engrossed in his description and extremely simple instructions as well as the amazing sound that came from the instrument. I couldn't embed the video here but if you click the title of this post you will be taken directly to YouTube. HU
-- ADDED 8-13-09 -- LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment