Saturday, March 28, 2009

YT: WININBOY & UKULELEZAZA UKULELE

I'm taking a shift to old-style ukulele playing by YT: wininboy and YT: ukulelezaza.

Sing Song Girl on Ukulele


Smeck Ukulele Bounce

[I was looking for some tab of Roy Smeck's Ukulele Bounce but only found this
http://home.arcor.de/crazydawg/ukulele/magic_ukulele_waltz.txt
I'll have to try it out but for now I'm keeping it here for future reference. If anyone has information on tabs for Roy Smeck's ukulele please let me know. HU]

Persian Rug



Old-style improvisation by YT: Ukulelezaza

"Just a short improvisation on my three favourite chords. Usually they are Dm, Gm and A7, but this uke happens to be tuned up to D so they are in fact Em, Am and B7.I find myself fooling around with these chords quite often, never knowing what my fingers will do next, and every now and then I turn my camera on. It's different every time, and in this case it turned out pretty nice. Well, at least I think it did... " Ukulelezaza



I Surrender Dear

1 comment:

  1. I Surrender Dear was sung by Bing Crosby in the 1931 film of the same name, and became his first solo hit.

    ReplyDelete