Tuesday, October 14, 2008

ANDY ANDREWS / UCSC SONGBOOK INFO

Many of you asked to get the scoop on our
Ukulele Club of Santa Cruz Songbooks
so here ya' go.......

There are two different books (aptly named Book 1 and Book 2) each containing 200+ different songs. The first contains our Ukulele Club of Santa Cruz meeting play-a-longs and jam songs from January 2001 to May 2005, and the second, the songs from June 2005 to November 2007
(The first 30 songs (alphabetically) from each book listed below) They are spiral bound with clear plastic covers and printed double-sided on excellent quality paper....plus each book contains lots of other good uke info and pics. The books cost $30 each + shipping to anywhere in USA via USPS Priority at $5 per book (and I can ship up to 6 books in a single flat rate box for a total cost of $10) International shipping starts at about $17.00 US but will be charged at actual cost (let me know how fast you want to get them) I will let you know shipping charges for your approval BEFORE I send your books.



So.... if you want to get a book, or two, or more....
Send me your name and shipping address
Pay in advance by PayPal (andy@cruzio.com)
or just send me a check (payable to "Andy Andrews") after the books arrive
I have yet to get stuck on payment
so please help me keep my faith in the worldwide Ukulele community
Any more questions get in touch and as always, keep uke'n ........
Andy Andrews
207 Poplar Street
Aptos, CA 95003
Cell (408) 687-5250
andy@cruzio.com

Book 1 Song Titles (Partial List)
Act Naturally
Ain't Misbehavin'
All My Loving
All Of Me
All the Way
All You Need is Love
Aloha Oe
Always Look on the Bright Side of Life
Always on My Mind
And Then I Kissed Her
Any Road (Will take you there)
Are You Lonesome Tonight?
As Tears Go By
Baby It's You
Beautiful Kaua'i
Begin the Beguine
Beware of Darkness
Beyond the Reef
Black Magic Woman
Blowin' In the Wind
Blue Bayou
Blue Hawaii
Blue Hawaiian Moonlight
Blue Moon
Born to Be Wild
Bye Bye Blues
Chains (of Love)
City of New Orleans
Cold, Cold Heart
Come a Little Bit Closer
Crazy
Devil and the Deep Blue Sea
Dock of the Bay
....and about 170 more
Book 2 Song Titles (Partial List)
After You've Gone
Ain't We Got Fun
All I Have to Do is Dream
Alley Oop
Am I Blue?
April Showers
As Time Goes By
Baby Face
Baby It's Cold Outside
Ball & Chain
Bei Mir Bist Du Schön
Best Things In Life are Free
Big City
Bill Bailey
Blue Eyes Cryin' in the Rain
Blue Moon
Blue Moon of Kentucky
Blue Suede Shoes
Born Under a Bad Sign
Bring It On Home
Brown-Eyed Girl
Button Up Your Overcoat
Bye Bye Love
California Dreamin'
California, Here I Come
Can't Buy Me Love
Can't Explain
Can't Help Falling in Love
Can't You Hear My Heart Beat
Casey Jones
Chattanooga Choo Choo
....and about 170 more

No comments:

Post a Comment